We now offer rapid RSV testing at all of our urgent care locations. Call for details.
We now offer ALL-IN-ONE swabs for A&B COVID-19 and flu tests at all of our locations. Same day PCR testing available at additional cost.
Request previous COVID test results here
AFC Cherry Creek
CALL US TODAY |(303) 692-8000
Schedule your visit online or stop by today!
call our center
Please contact us for updated information.
Find the nearest Covid-19 testing location
We think it's in the 80246 zip code. Isn't that right?
Urgent Care in Denver, CO
urgent care providers
Find an emergency room
AFC Urgent Care Instructions
At AFC Urgent Care Denver, we are committed to addressing theCOVID-1 challengesoffering curbside medical services, COVID-19 and telemedicine remote healthcare. These new services allow our team of providers to limit the spread of coronavirus in local communities, ensure that patients have access to healthcare during quarantine, and that our patients are as healthy as possible.
If you have any questions about our new services, read on for our phone call to any applicable AFC Urgent Care Denver clinic!
What is Emergency Care?
Urgent care is a form of walk-in clinic that provides close outpatient care to patients of all ages. Urgent care is an essential alternative to emergency care for any patient who has a sudden, non-emergency medical need.
Urgent care services include a combination of medical treatment, screening, preventive care, and diagnostic medical procedures. For example, an urgent care center can provide x-ray and imaging services so you never have to wait in an emergency room. However, urgent care also offers a wide range of common medical services to patients:
What are the medical services provided by a local urgent care center?
Urgent Care Centers are ideal providers for patients who may need immediate services or tests who do not want to wait in an emergency room.
What most patients may not fully understand is that urgent care services are similar to those provided in hospitals and emergency rooms in terms of quality. However, most urgent care centers offer services at much lower prices than traditional medical centers. Some services that many patients can find in an urgent care center include:
- STD tests: Patients who need private or discreet STD testing services can rely on urgent care centers to get their results.Know more.
- X-rays: Any patient who needs to examine an injury or get a second opinion does not have to wait in the ER for an X-ray. Urgent Care Centers allow patients to have x-rays the same day as their appointment.Know more.
- injury treatment: If you have a non-life-threatening injury that does not require immediate emergency care, go to an urgent care center! The most urgent care specializes in treating injuries, including cuts, lacerations, bruises, bone fractures, and sprains. Know more.
- Flu shots:Urgent Care Centers provide a great resource for patients who need rapid flu shots during peak flu season. Just come and get your flu shot in a few minutes.Know more.
- Sinus pain and treatment of seasonal illnesses:Whenever patients need to treat sudden sinus pain, seasonal illnesses, or seasonal allergies, an urgent care center can help. Doctors and other urgent care providers can administer treatment to relieve the most uncomfortable symptoms.Know more.
- Lab tests:Patients may need a laboratory test or blood test to diagnose specific medical conditions. Instead of waiting in a hospital, try using urgent care to get the diagnostic tests you need.Know more.
- DOT Physics:Commercial drivers must obtain up-to-date medical exams before they can renew their commercial driver's license (CDL). Drivers can get DOT physicals the same day they visit an urgent care center.Know more.
Where can I find an urgent care center in Denver, CO?
The good news for patients needing local urgent care in Denver, CO is that they can visit any of our AFC Urgent Care Denver locations for immediate access to clinic and health care services:
Fortunately for patients in Denver, there are several convenient AFC Urgent Care Denver locations that provide clinic access for patients.
Our six clinics in Denver Cherry Creek, Denver Speer, Denver Park Hill, Denver Leetsdale, Aurora Havana, and Denver Highlands are open from 8 am to 8 pm daily. Patients requiring clinic access are always greeted by our friendly urgent care team and treated by our team led by board-certified physicians. If you need urgent care or access to a Denver clinic, use the buttons below for more information or the maps for directions.
Indications from the Attention Clinic
Drive Up Medical Care no AFC Urgent Care Denver
AFC Urgent Care Denver also offersDrive Up Urgent Consultationsand curbside care for our patients to ensure they have a clean, sanitary, and safe medical option during a major pandemic. AFC Urgent Care Denver empowers patients who have difficulty traveling or who need a more flexible and hygienic healthcare option. Our Drive Up Urgent Care procedures ensure patients stay healthy and maintain safe distances under pandemic conditions.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact patients' ability to travel freely, our providers strive to provide care without compromising the spread of the germs that cause the virus. Our urgent care providers can triage, record and confirm your medical needs via iPad to efficiently deliver urgent care right next to your car.
Check out our FAQs and the Drive Up Health Care page for more information!
MEDICAL CARE ON THE SIDEWALK
COVID-19 Testing Not AFC Urgent Care Denver
AFC Urgent Care Denver is doing everything we can to help our local communities fightto the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team continues to communicate and inform our communities, as well as ensure that everyone can receive medical care during this difficult time.
That is whyCOVID-19Testing is available at our AFC Urgent Care Denver locations! Rapid, hygienic, and affordable tests are essential to help identify cases, promote quarantine, and ensure patients are sure they know they have the virus.
See our COVID-19 Testing FAQs for more information.
Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
How can we help?
- PATIENT SERVICES
- COVID-19 SERVICES
- EMPLOYER RESOURCES
- RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS
- ABOUT US
CALL US |(303) 692-8000
ABOUT US About our location
AFC Urgent Care FAQs
When should I choose urgent care?
If you're dealing with an urgent, non-life-threatening medical problem and you don't want to see a doctor, urgent care may be for you. AFC walk-in clinics can treat patients with allergic reactions, broken bones, colds and flu, and more.
Do I need insurance to visit the AFC?
Urgent care is for medical conditions that require immediate attention but do not pose an immediate threat to your health or life. Here's a simple rule of thumb: If your medical problems are life-threatening, call 911 or go directly to a hospital emergency room. If not, an urgent care center like the AFC is an excellent alternative.
How long will my visit last?
The main advantage of choosing the AFC is the short waiting times, often less than 15 minutes. The total length of your visit will depend on why you are being seen, but many patients can be in and out of our clinics in about 30 minutes.
Questions and answers that you want answered?
Don't wait to get the medical care you need.
CALL US TODAY |(303) 692-8000
pre-registration Explore our services